Wednesday, August 3, 2011

knock knock knocking on Heavens door...

Morning all!  I am so excited about our next Chicks and Chocolate this Thursday night.  It has been a looooong time since we met and I have missed it!  We are gonig to be focusing on prayer this time and talking about the assurance we have from His word that He hears us.  Prayer that will be concentrating on our children.  I hope that you all can make it.  We are going to try it at the church this time, in room 207.  If you don't know where that is contact me and I will try to give you directions.  Like I said before I am so excited and so overwhelmed.  As I have been praying and preparing God has shown me wonderful passages in Scripture where He loves to answer prayers of people who come together and are desperate for Him.  What better reason to meet than to call on Him to work in our children's lives.  I am expecting great things because we serve a real God who always hears and always answers! 
Pressing on,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment